Ultra-thin quartz fabric 0.03mm
Quartz fiber ultra-thin fabric 0.03mm thickness, which is woven by superfine yarn with monofilament diameter 5μm.
1. Compared with 7.5μm quartz fiber yarn, with same density, the tensile strength of 5μm yarn & cloth is higher than that of 7.5μm. That is, when the tensile strength is same, a thinner Fairing could be designed and made.
2. The increased surface area helps improve the bonding strength between cloth and resin.
3. Higher precision, more flat and compact fabric structure, which helps improve wave-penetration performance of the composite.
1. Wave-penetration reinforcement material for rockets, aircraft
2. High class protective clothing for Firefighters
3. Protective cover for ultra-high temperature equipment, thermal insulation quilt, thermal insulation cover fabric
4. High temperature resistance, heat insulation, heat preservation, sealing material
5. High temperature gas dust collection, liquid filtration
6. Acoustic insulation, heat insulation, exhaust gas filter materials for automobiles and motorcycles
7. Welding insulation materials
8. Electrical insulation materials
9. An ideal upgrade and substitute for high silica fabric
|Structure||Plain and twill|